20 Manliest Movie Taglines that are Cool on Purpose
20. Danny the Dog - Serve No Master
19. Fight Club - How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?
18. Sin City - Walk down the right back alley in Sin City and you can find anything.
17. Scarface - The world is yours...
16. Terminator 2: Judgment Day - It's nothing personal.
15. Braveheart - Every man dies, not every man really lives.
14. Green Street Hooligans - Just think of someone you hate.
13. Troy - For Honor.
12. Predator 2 - Silent. Invisible. Invincible. He's in town with a few days to kill.
11. Kill Bill Vol. 2 - Revenge is a dish best served cold.
10. Reservoir Dogs - Let's go to work.
9. Gladiator - Father of a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I shall have my vengeance in this life or the next.
8. Children of Men - The last one to die please turn out the light.
7. Goodfellas - Murderers come with smiles.
6. The Dark Knight - Why So Serious?
5. 300 - Spartans, tonight, we dine in hell!
4. Predator - If it bleeds, we can kill it...
3. Rambo III - God would have mercy, John Rambo won't!
2. Machete - They just fucked with the wrong Mexican.
1. Rambo - Heroes never die.... They just reload.
See ya Space Cowboys...